Kommentare:

  1. Honestly, i dont like such shoes, but i love the solourt of it and the way u talking about them:)) stay positive and have a great time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Honestly, i dont like such shoes, but i love the colour of it and the way u talking about them:)) stay positive and have a great time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great post! love your blog! following back =)

    xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Love your style! X

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. komm rüber ich fotografier dich :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi there! Thanks for visiting and following my blog! I follow you as well! Love your blog, keep in touch!

    http://mrsoutfits.blogspot.com.es/

    XOXOXO

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love those red wedges!! They are so damn cool!

    Love Marie

    and-mary.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. love these shoes :) the uglier the better haha :D xxx

    www.stylebykls.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow love your shoes and your style! I'm your new follower.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. wow i love your room! maybe follow each other? :)
    www.in-imitable.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Cool blog!

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY, IT'S THE LAST DAY TO ENTER.

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love those shoes! I would have bought them too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I find those shoes so cool! Their color is just amazing!

    http://thefashionistaswardrobe.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Haha! I love how you called those shoes ugly, they're very very bold though, I think you styled them well :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I really love the photography of this post. Those shoes are going to be so fun to style! I am now following, would love you to check out my blog. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Nice pics!!!
    Wanna follow each other? Visit my blog and let me know!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    AntwortenLöschen

hey.