I Wish the world would look like this without taking drugs.

A lot of people think they are cool and special when they take drugs but this is bullshit! Taking drugs is not a special talent every idiot can do this. 
And I´m not talking about weed I´m talking about hard drugs like LSD, KOKAINE, ECSTASY etc.
I think people are really cool, exemplary, strong and admirable when they can party hard, listen to techno for example and  have a lot of fun without that shit. If you like to take drugs do it and have fun but don´t be proud of it! They destroy people. It´s nothing to be proud of because which ability do you need to take them?

IN LIEBE MUTTER THERESA, AMEN

Kommentare:

  1. ha ha) no, I don't want the world to look like this:) Anyway great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really like the effect on the pictures; but I would hate it if the world looked like it in real life and would walk around on the streets with my eyes closed because of all the strange colors and movements :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. sagst es little big sissi, meine schmarone♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen

hey.